A Voice Coach Imperative:
To strategically develop women's voices in business.
Our daily experience is that women are still battling to have their voice heard at the table. Male modes of communication still dominate and male voices are still favoured.
We partner with business functions as well as Diversity and Inclusion initiatives within businesses to strategically raise women's voices in the business and industry.
Our point of difference is that we engage key business stakeholders to champion and assimilate women’s communication styles into business.
Over our program women will:
- Work with a small group both as a team and individually
- Nominate stakeholders to champion their voice in the business
- Understand the vocal rules in the business
- Learn how their voice is received
- Develop skills to navigate being heard in the business
- Speak with entitlement and power
- Expand their voice and presence when speaking
- Actively seek opportunities to speak and be heard as a voice of influence in the business and the industry